Saturday Night Social
Time & Location
About The Event
It's Saturday night in the city!
Dress up. Show up. Have a great night out.
It's the last weekend of Fringe, so we'll be enjoying an after-dinner Saturday Night Social in Adelaide's vibrant east end. This will act as a great launching pad for those ready to explore the Fringe garden afterwards!
Put the screens down and enjoy a couple of hours of mixing with new and/or familiar faces. The bar will be open for your convenience and for those feeling peckish, there's heaps to choose from in the Garden of Unearthly Delights afterward! Yumm!
The venue is currently being finalised, but will be Rundle St precinct.
- uber/taxi will get you right to our location!
- train, with a stroll down Rundle Mall & Rundle Street to get to us
- bus, stops all along North Terrace
- car... parking is very hard this time of year, but you may get lucky along East Terrace or around the parklands (good luck!)
- Saturday night out at the Fringe! 2 hour mixer will be indoors, but if you're heading to Fringe then make sure you have something warm and shoes that are comfortable to walk in and suitable for lawn
$15 pre-purchased online
$20 on the door
We look forward to spending the night with you and showcasing Adelaide's own, world-class Fringe Festival!!
For those wishing to see a show before or after, feel free to send across details in the comments section in case others wish to join you!
See you soon, Socials.